Monday, July 20, 2009

Softball and Blogging

I started my blog on Thursday of last week and then drove to Nashville to participate in a Super Seniors Softball Tourney Friday. Played six games in less than twenty four hours. I have a routine of playing tennis three times a week and run but haven't played softball since in my twenties. I came back exhausted, full of bruises and a pulled leg muscle. We finished in second place. On the surface it sounds innocent enough but it begins to sound a bit foolish when I tell you my granddaughter and and my great granddaughter were in the stands cheering me on. The neat thing was being so grateful for such a wonderful weekend and joyful that I have been blessed in order to do so. Now---all brag, I hit safely 18 out of 21 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment