Saturday, September 10, 2011

Book Launch--Joyous & Free


I'm back again. The last time I came back I thought I would be able to settle back into a routine of posting and dabbling with prose and poetry. I was wrong, the preparation for the book launch was mild and less time consuming than the actual launch.

This summer has been one hell of roller coaster ride. In future posts I'll share with you my summer adventures of book signings,conventions and speaking engagements.
These occasions have been a source of true joy. I have met and made friends with hundreds of wonderful folks and with this I am a wealthy man.

In this post I want to thank all those I met and for their overwhelming acceptance of Joyous & Free .

Thank you all for your more than generous postings on and for the many emails comments that I have published in the 2nd Edition due out this week.

Thanks again for your participation in Joyous & Free exceeding all expectations.

I will continue to post.

James Frederick

2 comments:

  1. welcome back friend! Congrats on all of your success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....welcome back. Good luck on the book and I'm so proud you were part of the CWG celebration of writers in August. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete